Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New PONSHOP tees on RedBubble.com

Below are the latest t-shirt designs that I've put on my RedBubble Storefront. These designs are all derived from my latest paintings and can be found exclusively on RedBubble.com. Why aren't they in our "brick and mortar" shop? Because I'm able to design multi-colored graphics for wear without having to slave over silkscreen equipment for days on end. These designs are printed by RedBubble using a direct to garment color printer. I do the work designing them, you choose the shirt color and style, and RedBubble drops them on your doorstep.

"...Until The End of The World" Tee: Click Here to view shirt colors and sizes.

"MONO Octo (Duo)" Tee: Click Here to view shirt colors and sizes.

"Masks of Now" Tee: Click Here to view shirt colors and sizes.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

These are great, Gabe! I love the lady in the flow-y dress!